Sorry, chairlifts and shuttle vehicles. The Kenevo Expert just made you obsolete. This is the bike that lets you summit the longest, nastiest climbs with energy to spare so that you can bomb down the longest, nastiest descents. The Kenevo Expert is, hands down, the most capable eMTB in existence, thanks to its 180mm of FOX front and rear suspension and an all-new Sidearm-style frame that boosts your control. Add in a class-leading 700 watt-hour battery and you've got a bike that has no limits.
- The completely redesigned alloy Kenevo frame features an M5 alloy front- and rear-end, an asymmetrical Sidearm design, and a new axle path and leverage curve that give the bike insane levels of control in the most challenging trails.
- Yes, that a dual-crown fork up front. When we launched the original Kenevo we started seeing riders strapping dual-crown forks on their Levos—it was that rowdy of a bike. So when we set out to design this latest Kenevo, we decided to equip our Expert model with a 180mm-travel RockShox Boxxer. Absolute steering precision and downhill control. Bring it on.
- The custom Specialized 2.1 motor represents the pinnacle of e-bike motor technology. The new motor is more efficient, 15% smaller, and 11% lighter than its predecessor. It has many other features that no other e-bike can touch, like instant engagement, fantastic heat management, a double freewheel design that disengages the gear box when you hit top speed, and silent, smooth, and consistent output—even at max power.
- This Turbo’s new Specialized M2-series battery features a 700Wh capacity. That incredibly powerful battery is seamlessly integrated inside the frame and is easily removed in seconds, with a single hex wrench.
Wider than standard yet narrower than fat, plus-size rims and tires hit the sweet spot in grip, stability, and speed, giving you more confidence on technical terrain. Compared to a standard tire you’ll feel grip in places you wouldn’t expect thanks to a bigger contact patch and greater rollover clearance. More air volume allows lower tire pressures which softens bumps and increases float on sand or snow. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, the benefits of plus-size tires and rims will amplify your mountain biking fun.
A dropper seatpost allows you to quickly lower and raise your seat to give you an ideal riding position. Dropping your seat creates a lower center of gravity for better control and maneuverability on steep descents, while raising it puts you at normal riding height for efficient pedaling.
Construction can include either hydraulic- or cable-actuated systems and the post’s travel can either be infinitely adjustable or stopped at set intervals, depending on the model.
Dropper seatposts come in standard lengths and diameters and vary by the amount of travel.
Pedals sold separately
|Motor||Specialized 2.1, custom Rx Trail-tuned motor, 250W nominal|
|Battery||Specialized M2-700, integrated battery w/rock guard, 700Wh|
|Display||Specialized TCU, 10-LED State of charge, 3-LED Ride Mode display, ANT+/Bluetooth|
|Charger||Custom charger, 42V4A w/ Rosenberger plug|
|Frame||Specialized M5 Premium Aluminum, 27.5 Trail Geometry, integrated down tube battery, enclosed internal cable, Command Post routing, 148mm spacing, fully sealed cartridge bearings, 180mm of travel|
|Fork||RockShox Boxxer Select RC, 27.5, DebonAir, 20x110mm Boost, 35mm chassis, 180mm of travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select Plus, 230 x 62.5mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Roval 27.5" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 32h|
Front: Specialized, sealed cartridge bearings, 15x110mm spacing, 32h
Rear: DT Swiss 370, 6-bolt, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
|Spokes||DT Swiss Industry|
|Tires||Butcher, BLCK DMND casing, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5 x 2.6"|
|Crankset||Praxis, 2D cold-forged alloy, custom offset, 165mm|
|Chainrings||32T, custom steel|
|Chain||KMC X11ET, 11-speed w/ Missing Link|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX, long cage, 11-speed|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM PG-1130, 11-speed, 11-42t|
|Shifters||SRAM S700, single-click lever|
|Handlebars||Specialized, 7050 alloy, 6-degree upsweep, 8-degree backsweep, 27mm rise, 800mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Specialized Sip grip, half-waffle, S/M: regular thickness, L/XL: XL thickness|
|Stem||Specialized Direct Mount DH Stem, two-piece, forged alloy, 45mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code R, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc,|
|Saddle||Body Geometry Henge Comp, hollow Cr-Mo rails, 143mm|
|Seatpost||Command Post IRcc, 16-position micro-height adjustable, two-bolt head, bottom mount cable routing, remote SRL lever, 34.9mm, S: 130mm, M/L/XL: 160mm of travel|
|Accessories & Extras||Specialized Z-Cage w/EMT Cage Mount MTB Tool|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black/Black/Stickerkit / S2||888818535002||98020-3002|
|Black/Black/Stickerkit / S3||888818535019||98020-3003||210000047273|
|Black/Black/Stickerkit / S4||888818534883||98020-3004||210000047274|
|Black/Black/Stickerkit / S5||888818534920||98020-3005|